Will we get a refund if the tournament is cancelled?

Yes. If this is cancelled due to COVID-19 you will receive a full refund (minus credit card fees).

Do I need to pay to be registered?
Yes. Payment is required to be considered registered.
Will there be spectators?
The current restrictions in Nevada allow only 250 spectators per field, because of this there may be restrictions on how many spectators can be at each game. Should this directive change we will notify teams immediately. (As of 10/1/20)
How many games will be played?
All teams will be scheduled to play 4 games minimum.
How do I register?

For Registration click here, for Guest Player Registration click here. Or use the “Apply Now” on the menu and follow the online registration process. Online registration is required. As a stay-and-play tournament, upon acceptance the hotel concierge will be in contact regarding tournament approved accommodations.

What fees are included in the registration?
Referee fees are included. All registration for 13U and older will include video by NextPro and will be available to all teams and players after the tournament.
How do I pay for my registration?
You can pay with a credit card during the online registration or by check. Checks are payable to: NYSA at 2605 S. Decatur Blvd. Ste. 114, Las Vegas, NV 89102. Include your team name in the memo. There is a 3.2% fee when you pay by credit card through GotSoccer.
What is NextPro?
NextPro records your games from the perfect angle in high definition. Clubs and players can use this video on social media as well as create highlight reels to send to college coaches and recruiters. Film and highlights are accessible at any time, on any of your devices. More info coming soon.
What is Stay-and-Play?

Please see the Hotels page for information regarding Stay-and-Play.

Where will check-in be?
We will be utilizing online check-in, please see the managers checklist on the home page for more information. There will be a quick credential check before each game, done by the field marshals.
What documents are needed to proceed with online check-in?
Please visit our managers checklist on the homepage for more information.
When is the last day to make changes on my roster?
Friday November 20th is the last day for roster changes.
What is the max number of guest players allowed?
The maximum is five (5) guest players, any more would need approval from the tournament director.
Do I need approval for travel?
If you are within the West Region (excluding Arizona) no paperwork is needed. If you are a US Youth team outside of the West Region, you need approval from your local state association. If you are a member of any other national body we do not require approval. Please check with your local state association to confirm all of their local requirements are met.
If I have a question, who can I speak to?
Briana Aguila is the tournament director. For fastest response she can be reached at her email: briana@nevadayouthsoccer.org or, you can call and leave a message: 702-870-3024 during office hours listed below.



At Nevada Youth Soccer Association, our attentive staff is available Monday through Friday to answer your questions and ensure you are 100% satisfied.

Nevada Youth Soccer Association
2605 S Decatur Blvd Suite 114
Las Vegas, NV 89102

Mon-Fri  10am - 3pm
Sat-Sun Closed

Translate »